Browsers may block some cookies by default. Click accept to allow advertising partners to use cookies and serve more relevant ads. Visit our privacy policy page for more information.
Source: Facebook

Vets warn cat and dog owners about danger of Himalayan salt lamps


If you've been on Instagram lately, you've probably seen a few Himalayan salt lamps in the backgrounds of selfies. They're all the rage recently, but vets have issued a warning to cat owners about the dangers of the trend after a cat was taking seriously ill.  

Maddie Smith, from New Zealand, woke up in June to find her cat Ruby walking strangely and holding her head in an odd position. Assuming it was just a cold, they got her wrapped up and left for work. But when they returned home, her condition had gotten far worse.